Support » Theme: Spasalon » Homepage sections disappeared after theme update. As the title said, all homepage sections disappeared after theme update. The page I need help with: [ log in to see the link]. Hi aruweb ,. Now you click Go to the Customizer button, follow this screenshot link for it. Here you will see customize setting now click on Install and Activate button, follow this screenshot link for it. The same with widget… How can I do? Otherwise, there are some issue with translation. In some parts I see Italian, other spanish and english. To add a youtube video to the homepage section, you can show youtube video by going to widget setting and dragging text widget or custom HTML widget into project or news section.
It only takes a minute to sign up. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Yesterday when I checked my site it would seem all customisation has gone and it has reverted to some sort of default theme. When I log in to the backend it says it is running the Apex theme, but the customised content has gone. Panicking, it looks terrible!
Need help? Check out our Support site , then. Hi i have been using the Apostrophe theme to update my website and got to the stage where i almost finished updating the site, i have been editing using the appearance — editor — style. Hi stationhouse , it looks like you are using WordPress but you are not hosted here at WordPress. The differences between WordPress. First, disable all plugins and see if things come back up for you. If it does, there is a plugin conflict. You can turn the plugins back on one at a time and find the one causing the issue. You will then need to chat with the plugin developer about the issue. Second, switch back to one of the standard themes Twenty Fifteen or Twenty Sixteen and see if your site comes back up.
A while back a custom theme I designed for a client disappeared from the theme manager in WordPress admin section and instead of displaying the custom design WordPress resorted back to one of the default themes. The theme files were all correct and present on the server and so far as I could see everything else such as file permissions were all in order, but after a bit of digging I found the resolution. I was. However after a bit of digging I discovered that post version 3. My resolution was to copy all of my custom theme files into the default theme folder overwriting any existing duplicates, but keeping any files in the default folder that did not exist in my custom theme. I then uploaded this to the server and hey presto my custom design was back online! Categorised in: Web Design , Web Development. Your email address will not be published.